Positions Available in the Hornbuckle Lab

  • Undergraduate Research Assistant – Apply in person to Keri in 1131SC or 3100SC or send letter of interest and resume to her at keri-hornbuckle@uiowa.edu.  Required qualifications: Some experience working in a chemistry laboratory and an interest in environmental chemistry.  Desired qualifications: major in environmental engineering (EFA), chemical engineering, other engineering major, chemistry, or environmental science.